Your custom dental crown from Enchanted Smiles will be a natural part of your smile, restoring both beauty and function. Dental crowns may be recommended when:
- Teeth are cracked or fractured
- After a root canal
- As part of a dental bridge
- When a tooth has more filling material than sound tooth structure
- To complete a dental implant
- To strengthen a weakened tooth
To meet your individual needs and esthetic goals, we offer several types of crowns:
- Porcelain crowns are the most esthetically pleasing, because they better transmit light and have a more translucent, natural appearance. Porcelain crowns are also extremely durable and resist decay and discoloration.
- Gold crowns are strong and durable. However, they are not esthetically optimal.
- Porcelain fused-to-metal crowns are more opaque and, over time, develop a noticeable dark line along the gum.
today for a professional dental consultation to restore your beautiful smile.